Before you change your passphrase:
To change your passphrase:
- Log out of as many services as possible (Lync, Outlook, etc). Some may ask you for your passphrase when re-launching.
- Note any devices (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc) that store your passphrase; you'll need to update them afterwards.
For additional assistance, visit: What precautions should I take when changing my passphrase?
What if I forgot my passphrase?
- You'll need to know your current password/passphrase in order to change your passphrase here.
- When ready, click the Get Started button below.
- Self-service options:
- If you are unable to use either of the self-service options, you may: